Relief for Whiplash in Arlington
Diagnosis and Treatment of Neck, Shoulder and Back Injuries, Sprains, Strains and Muscle Injuries.
If you’ve been injured in any type of accident involving impact with another object—a motor vehicle accident, a workplace accident or even a sports-related accident, there’s a good possibility that you’ve suffered some level of whiplash injury. Whiplash happens when your head and neck are suddenly and violently thrust backward and then forward. Even if you were traveling at a relatively low speed when the accident occurred, whiplash can have a number of serious consequences:
- Tightness, pain or decreased range of motion in your neck
- Pain or discomfort when you try to look over your shoulder
- Inability to fully turn your head to the side
- Overall tenderness in your neck and shoulders
- Headaches that start at the base of your skull and radiate through your head
Studies show that chiropractic care has consistently proven effective in treating injuries caused by whiplash.
At Premier Health Center, with offices in Arlington, we provide comprehensive chiropractic care to individuals who have suffered whiplash injuries. With more than 20 years experience bringing pain relief to people throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, we know the pain management strategies that really work. We take a consistent approach, offering proven techniques in a family-friendly environment. Because we value your time, we work hard to honor appointment times, so that you don’t spend a lot of time in our waiting room. We know that health problems can cause anxiety—we work hard to provide a relaxed atmosphere where you can focus on getting better.
Our Approach to the Treatment of Whiplash Injuries
We take a holistic approach to the treatment of all types of injuries. When you come to us for relief from the pain caused by whiplash, we will:
- Conduct a thorough examination of your spine, discs and nervous system to determine if there are displacements
- Use spinal adjustment therapy, as necessary, to correct your alignment and alleviate pain
- Employ massage techniques to increase blood flow and stimulate healing
- Evaluate your fitness level, exercise regimen and diet to ascertain whether there are changes that can be made to improve your overall health and manage your pain
Contact Our Office to Set Up an Appointment
Don’t ignore your pain—it won’t just go away! At Premier Health Center, we are available by appointment Monday through Thursday, from 9 am to 6 pm, and Fridays from 9 am to noon. Consultations can also be scheduled with Dr. Gittiban on the first Saturday of each month. Don’t suffer another minute—contact us online or call our office at 817-261-6100. We are conveniently located on South Bowen, 3 miles north of I-20 between Arkansas Lane and 303 Highway.