Give Yourself the Best Chance for a Full Recovery
If you’ve been hurt in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, chances are you’ve either made a trip to the hospital or visited an urgent care facility. You’ve probably received treatment for any obvious injuries—broken bones, cuts and bruises. It may seem, at first, that you’re on the road to a full recovery. Then, a few days later, you stand up or sit down and experience shooting pains or severe discomfort.
Here’s a part of the problem—it’s not always easy to diagnose all of your injuries in the immediate aftermath of a car accident. In fact, most medical doctors and facilities will only treat what they can see. Unfortunately, there are injuries—often extremely debilitating ones—that won’t show up on an X-ray or an MRI. A chiropractor can help you effectively treat these types of injuries.
Consider these reasons for visiting a chiropractor after a car accident:
- A chiropractor understands the interrelationship between joints, connective tissue and pain, and can get you set up with an effective treatment plan as soon as possible.
- Chiropractic offers non-pharmaceutical treatment options—many prescribed painkillers can be highly addictive.
- Chiropractic treatments offer non-invasive strategies for managing pain—as a general rule, less invasive procedures carry a short recovery period.
- Because chiropractic focuses on non-invasive techniques, you won’t have to worry about scar tissue.
- Chiropractic care treats the whole body, not just the specific ailment
Schedule an Appointment with Premier Health Center
Get relief from the pain caused by an auto accident. Contact our office online or call us at 817-261-6100 to set up an appointment with Dr. Gittiban. We are available Monday through Thursday, from 9 am to 6 pm, and Fridays from 9 am to noon. We also see patients on the first Saturday of each month. Our offices are conveniently located on South Bowen, just off Highway 20 near the Parks Mall.